Board Meeting ~ July 19, 2018
Attending: Robert Burton, Stephanie Paller-Belgique, Ann Moorehead, Bruce
Lyman and Lynne Williams
Excused: Keith Johnson and Lydia Jones
The meeting was called to order at 7:12pm
1. Towing: Beehive towing has been contacted and will be our new towing
service, replacing Speedy towing. Rob will have them make up new signs (one
for the front by the gate and two for the back area) to notify people in the event
their car has been towed. Most of the towing fees are state regulated.
Beehive’s prices are as follows:
$33.00 admin. Fee
$78.00 boot fee
$78.00 drop fee
Lynne will talk with Shon to get Beehive a unique gate code and also to get a
tow verification code for Rob and Ann. This code is needed when we call
Beehive to come and tow someone. Only Rob and Ann will have this code.
2. Oil Stains: Recently, a person renting a parking spot in the back moved out
and left oil stains on the asphalt. Parker will scrub the area and hopefully we can
get it back to its pristine shape again.
3. Our handyman, Parker, will be given directions on what needs to be done
by Shon and Bruce. If you know of something that needs attending to, please
contact Shon or Bruce and they will talk with Parker. Ex: the gate locks all need
to be looked at and lined up. There are some that may require the expertise of a
vinyl fence company due to shifting of the earth. Bruce will contact a fence
company to help complete that.
1. Fall BBQ: Stephanie has taken charge of the Fall BBQ and has set a date
of September 22nd, 5:30-7:30pm. It will be at the pavilion and will be fun for
2. Landscape bids: We need to get landscaping bids in August. Bruce will
check into a few companies and see who we can get for the best price.
Landscaping is very important to us. We want to keep the community looking its
best in the summer and also have fast, efficient snow plowing in the winter.
3. Street Lights: There are now three street lights on Wyngate that need
attention. One was run over by a visitor, another is burned out across the
driveway from the pole that was hit and a third is blinking across the street. Due
to his fees, our electrician will be called to fix all of them at one time. We need to
talk to the insurance company of the person who hit the pole first.
4. HOA email: The Board members need to get together with Shon in order to
send emails from Wyngate Commons HOA instead of their individual email.
Meeting adjourned at 8:30pm
Wyngate Commons HOA Secretary