Realtor Agent FAQs

Q – Can listing signs be placed on the lawn?
A – Wyngate does not allow “For Sale” signs on lawns.  Realtors may place signs in window from inside the home.

Q – Do I need a gate code?
A – Yes.  Please contact the board for a gate code to allow for showings.  New residents will be required to complete a new gate set-up form once they take possession at closing/recording.

Q – Where do I find CCR’s, minutes, and other important information?
A – View the Rules and Regulations Page. Contact the board for a budget and current insurance.

Q – What do the HOA fees pay for?
A – Basic cable TV, basic internet, lawn/landscaping, exterior maintenance, and insurance coverage pursuant to Utah State law.  Water, sewer, garbage and electricity are the responsibility of residents.

Q – Are there transfer fees?
A – Yes, $300

Q – Are rental properties allowed in the community?
A – Wyngate Commons is a rental restricted community. Please contact the Board regarding rental properties.